Something Has Happened... 11:48 AM

... To My Sense of Humor.
Seriously? Seriously?!

Yes. It is my worst nightmare. Or maybe one of my really nightmarish dreams. But recently, I have observed my inability to comprehend the basic-est jokes.

CASE 1

A : Yaar, tell me what to write for Julius Caesar ka character sketch.
B : Yes. Yes. Julius Caesar was the protagonist of the play by William Shakespeare. Also, Caesar is an essentially important daily use item. We use it for making our maths project... yadda yadda yadda
(A, B, & C begin to laugh. I join in the laughter, though unaware of the 'joke')
Me : Ha! Ha! Ha! Par sense kya bani?
(A, B, C & a couple of background laugh-ers give me shocked glances.)

***

CASE 2

Me : Main toh teri fan ho gayi!
Y (who, by the way, was a 6 year old) : Toh thori hawa mujhe bhi dedo.
Z : Isse kehte hain sense of humor.
Me: Matlab? What was the funny part?
Z : Isse kehte hain sense of no humor.

I. Am. Embarrassed.
Amen.

PS: If you didn't get any of the above jokes, JOIN DA CLUB!!

1 comments:

Harry said...

haha...good one! ;)

Post a Comment