Deck The Halls.. 7:45 PM

...With Boughs Of Holly
Fa la la la la la la la la
Ti's The Season To Be Jolly
Fa la la la la la la la la..


EEE!! There's something about Mary Christmas season that makes me pine for it throughout the year. I just love everything Christams - The Food, The Midnight Mass, The Decorations, The Carols *yesh.. I go mad singing them!*, Santa & his Reindeers *Rudolph is my favorite! :p* & the whole spirit. In fact, there was a time when I used to say that red is my favorite color because that's the color of Christmas!

To cut the loooooong story short.. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! AND I'M GLAD IT'S HERE!! *though I'm not attending any of the Christmas bashes - Thank you CBSE. Thank you SO VERY MUCH.* Nevertheless I'm Happeeeeee!

See, THAT's the thing about Christmas.. it makes me happppeeeeeeee even when I'm not exactly celebrating.

So I'll leave you with some of my favorite carols. Enjoy!


Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

haha! I SO remember my kindergarten teacher going nuts explaining to us that it ain't because they like/come out in/ were born in RAIN that REINdeers are called so! :p


Deck The Halls! *Yes. With Boughs of Holly!*



Jingle Bells!



AND.. The Best-est-est-est!

Boymongoose <3!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!
AND A HAPPEE HAPPEE HAPPEE NEW YEAR!
err-- hopefully.. I'll post before New Year's.

1 comments:

Raul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment