Of Changes... 8:47 PM

A TAD lot has changed since my last blog.

My Residence has changed.
So has my phone number.
And my bus.
And my bus stop.
My much awaited vacations have begun.
Delhi Daredevils have lost 3 matches. *or was it 4?*
Mom has agreed to get me a nose job done! *after I'm 18, that is*
My room walls are now pink. *sigh! I miss the good ol' red ones!*

okie! So it's mother's day!
Like every other time I planned a lot for the day. And ended up doing the tiniest fraction of it. But that, just does not show how tiny my love for ma is.
I mean, ma is perhaps the only person on this whole Earth *or for that matter, Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Bah, Bah, Bah* whom I share SO many thoughts with. It's strange how I connect with her better than with any of my friends. She would be knowing my deepest secrets *the censored versions, of course!* that I would've told her during my much inebriated states.
No matter what, I lubb my mommie very much!!

oOps! Mommie calling.

A sequel to the post. Coming Soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment