Just When.. 5:44 PM

I've been noticing a lot of spontaneity in my life lately.

JUST WHEN I realized I needed a break from school *and all that unwanted baggage that comes with it* , the holidays began! The Holidays, I must add, are going at a very fast pace. Dammit! want them to slow down.

JUST WHEN I had made up my mind to completely enjoy my holidays, I was reminded of the impending doom that will follow *read :: the First Terminals* the break.

JUST WHEN I was cursing God/Global Warming for the unbearably hot weather, it rained! And I SO love it!

JUST WHEN I had developed some interest in The Gentle men's Game *courtesy: DLF IPL and Shikhar Dhawan!*, Chetan Bhagat came out with his third book - The 3 Mistakes of My Life, which too, has Cricket for it's theme *well ya, kind of!*. I've been lucky to be able to read the book *which, I may self-praisingly add, I managed to do in 5 hours flat!*. A review of the same, coming soon.

JUST WHEN I started finding Shikhar Dhawan hot, a batchmate started thinking she can give me competition! Ha! Poor Silly Little Girl. *evil grin!*

JUST WHEN Delhi Daredevils were playing really well *for a change!* and Shikhar Dhawan took to the crease, it rained! And ultimately, we lost to Kings XI Punjab. *weirdly silly name, if you as me*

JUST WHEN I thought my life lacks any excitement and its been quite some time I haven't had a good dose of gossip, my sister's best friend eloped! *silly girl. sillier because she took inspiration from Jab We Met! Can you beat it?!*

JUST WHEN I have started enumerating this list, I've run out of the 'Just-When' situations! Dammit! I'd counted 12 some time back!


poof!

0 comments:

Post a Comment