The First One.. 3:58 PM

*err.. is this the same name I gave to the first post of my last blog? uhh.. whatever!*

Geez!
It's The First post! And I don't have anything great to tell. Except for the fact that I've finally chucked my laziness and begun to write type.
..........

Sometimes.. conversations turn out to be SO stupidly-weirdly-funny!
Take this for instance.. When Classmate A asked Classmate B for his assignment *of which he had no intention of submitting* and Classmate B refused.. here's what followed...

Classmate B: ...kha le mujhe
Classmate A: main vegetarian hoon
Classmate B: toh main bhi ek podha hoon

I mean.. wtf!?
*In another similar case, when an 11thie had refused to give his assignment to another 11thie.. a great fight between the day scholars and boarders had broken out!*

..........

I have started listening to HELL LOT of Punjabi songs *strictly not the ones like those aired on MH1 and other regional Punjabi channels!* these days! And I like them!

..........

Guess dazz it for now.

More Later.
*absurd way of ending The First Post? yehh.. I know.. but.. w/e!*

1 comments:

"the girl who ate everything and didnt even burp" said...

Which artists do you listen to? Include Malkit Singh. You'll thank me :D

Post a Comment